- Discover Hobart's enchanting historical buildings including GPO, Hobart Town Hall, St.George’s Church, Treasury Building, and Penitentiary Chapel
- Uncover Hobart's convict past at the remains of the Female Factory
- Be enchanted by the city's charming Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses now restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs
- Explore the city's lush green spaces at Princes Park and Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens
- Soak up the natural beauty of Hobart and the surrounding area at Rosny Hill Lookout
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants
- Wander the Cascade Gardens with the option to walk and view the exterior of the Cascade Brewery
- Plus much more
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
There is no better way to explore the city of Hobart, than by joining our Morning Hobart City Tour. A former penal colony and one of Australia's first European settlements, Hobart is rich in history and charm. Brimming well preserved historical buildings, Hobart is now renowned for its beautiful, lush gardens, spectacular art galleries, sandstone cottages, and a variety of the best foods made with local produce in Australia.
Hobart is often ranked as one of the top cities to visit in the world, and exploring the enchanting city you will quickly understand why. This morning tour will take you past many of the city's important historical buildings with engaging commentary from our expert local guide. Set on the banks of the River Derwent, Hobart is rich in natural beauty and throughout our Hobart Day Tour, you will have ample photo opportunities to keep as treasured memories that will last a lifetime.
You'll have the chance to pick up a souvenir or sample some regional produce at Salamanca Place and Battery Point. These delightful suburbs are brimming with restaurants, boutiques and galleries set in the fantastically preserved and restored historical buildings. Then connect with nature in the city's beautiful parks and gardens including the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
We'll journey to South Hobart, at the foot of Mount Wellington, where you can wander through the picturesque Cascade Gardens. Relax and enjoy the surroundings or walk a little further for an outside view of the famous Cascade Brewery.
If you are looking to gain an insight into the city of Hobart, all in the space of one morning, look no further than our Morning Hobart City Tour! Book now to reserve your spot today!