Australia’s capital city is full of interesting landmarks and historic buildings that can be discovered on exciting day tours. Canberra is located approximately 3 hours from the sprawling metropolis of Sydney, where our exciting Canberra tours begin. A luxury air conditioned coach will transport you to the country’s capital, stopping at the charming town of Berrima on the way for morning tea. Before arriving in the city, you’ll also have the chance to take in stunning views of the region from the summit of Mt. Ainslie. All of our day tours to Canberra depart in the morning from Sydney and return to Sydney in the evening.
Best Canberra Tours from Sydney
When you book a tour with Last Minute Day Tours, you’ll enjoy excellent commentary from our drivers. Highlights of our Sydney to Canberra tours include:
- Discovering the Australian War Memorial
- A visit to either the National Gallery of Australia or the National Museum of Australia (dependent on current exhibits)
- A guided tour of Australia’s Parliament House (you may even be able to witness the Houses of Parliament in session if you’re lucky)
- Encounter the Prime Minister’s official residence, the Lodge
- The National Library
- The man-made Lake Burley Griffin
- The Carillon Bell Tower (a remarkable 50-metre-tall structure that houses 55 bronze bells)
- Mt. Ainslie
Discover Our Canberra Day Tour
Our exciting day tours of Canberra are guaranteed to keep you entertained all day long and will have you back in Sydney by approximately 9pm. Book online today or call Last Minute Day Tours on 1300 24 24 88 for further information.