With its scenic vistas, cultural experiences, and fantastic food and wine, the Barossa Valley is truly an Adelaide highlight. Our Grand Barossa winery tour is a must if you’re a fan of wine, relaxation and stunning scenery.
Best Barossa Valley Winery Tours
The Barossa Valley is famous for producing some of the best wines in Australia. Our Grand Barossa Winery day tour begins in Adelaide but will have you in the countryside in almost no time at all.
Highlights of this fantastic tour include:
- A scenic drive through the Adelaide Hills and its enchanting villages
- Complimentary morning tea (delicious German-style goods from Lyndoch Bakery)
- A chance to learn about the fine art of winemaking
- A guided Grand Barossa winery tour of the Jacob’s Creek visitor centre and cellar door (one of the country’s top producers and a world-famous wine brand)
- A tutored wine tasting at Creek Wines
- Spectacular panoramic vistas from the Menglers Hill lookout
- A delicious two course lunch at Barossa Chateau
- A fascinating tour of the Hermann Thumm porcelain collection in the Barossa Chateau’s private museum
- A walk through the largest rose garden in the southern hemisphere
- A exploration of Hahndorf, an enchanting German settlement (Australia’s oldest)
Also on offer is an optional visit to The Cedars (a unique 60 hectare heritage property near Hahndorf). This can be selected for an additional cost at time of booking.
Explore Our Grand Barossa Winery Day Tour
If you enjoy wine and relaxation, you’re sure to love the Barossa Valley. Book a Grand Barossa Winery day tour online with Last Minute Day Tours today!
BAROSSA VALLEY WINE TOURTour Type: Small GroupAdult:
N/ATravel into the heart of the iconic Barossa Valley wine region and enjoy wine tasting sessions & a delicious lunch.
GRAND BAROSSA VALLEY TOUR WITH HAHNDORFTour Type: LuxuryAdult:
$71.50Visit the Barossa Valley to enjoy local wine, produce and gorgeous scenery before free time to explore Hahndorf.