Winding its way from the Australian Alps across the country through numerous states, the mighty Murray River is longest river in Australia and measures an impressive 2,508 kilometres. Home to a variety of wonderful wildlife and boasting some of the most spectacular scenery in the country, the Murray River is a fascinating body of water to explore and can be experienced on exciting Murray River cruises, tours and day trips.
Best Murray River Cruise Tour from Adelaide
On our exciting Murray River Cruise, visitors can experience the beauty of the river onboard a majestic paddle steamer. Our tours depart from Adelaide, with a complimentary pick up service from a convenient location for those staying in the inner city.
Once onboard the paddle steamer, you’ll enjoy a laidback cruise along the majestic Murray River. This includes a delicious buffet lunch as well as entertaining and informative commentary courtesy of the vessel’s Skipper.
Highlights of our Murray River cruises, tours and day trips include:
- The chance to learn about the fascinating history of paddle steamers
- Coffee or tea and an extensive lunch onboard a paddle steamer
- The chance to see incredible scenery and wildlife
- An opportunity to encounter the historic 100-year-old PS Marion paddle steamer
- A chance to explore the historic town of Mannum
- A visit to a scenic lookout that offers spectacular views over Mannum
- A visit to Melba’s Chocolate Factory at Woodside
Select a Murray River cruise tour from below and let Last Minute Day Tours take care of all the details! For additional information, give Last Minute Day Tours a call on 1300 24 24 88.