- Twist and wind along the world-famous Great Ocean Road
- Stunning photography opportunities
- Aussie wildlife/koalas in the wild
- Stop at Kennett River for lunch (at own expense)
- Learn about the tragic tales of "The Shipwreck Coast"
- Experience sunset at the Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge - site of the tragic shipwreck of the "Loch Ard"
- Port Campbell National Park
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
Enjoy one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives! Leaving Melbourne we pass through the surf coast to see some of Southern Australia’s beautiful beaches. Twist and wind along the spectacular Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities. We continue our picturesque journey, stopping along the way to see cuddly koalas and colourful native birds in the wild.
We arrive in Angelsea for a river walk and then have lunch at Kennett River, where you can spot these beautiful koalas and birds. Our path then takes us inland as we travel through rolling hills toward Port Campbell National Park. We'll arrive on the Shipwreck Coast, learning about the tragic tales of the sailors who met a watery grave in the area. We'll stop in at Loch Ard Gorge to explore the hidden beach and view the remarkable rock formations from the coastal cliffs. We arrive just before sunset at the breathtaking 12 Apostles, for the experience of a lifetime. Admire the incredible scenery as the sun dips behind the horizon before we jump back on the bus to return to Melbourne.