- View the picturesque scenery and abundance of the bird life of Adelaide city
- Board the famous Popeye boat and cruise through the waters of Torrens River
- Climb the Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide
- Stop at the famous Beerenbery Strawberry Farm
- Explore Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
- Travel through Trendy Hutt street and see where Adelaide loves to eat, drink and relax
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
Explore the highlights of vibrant Adelaide on this half-day adventure. You’ll get to experience some of the city’s best-loved attractions, learn more about its fascinating history, and take a picturesque cruise down the Torrens River to discover it from a different perspective.
The tour kicks off with a cruise on the famous “Popeye” boat. You’ll glide along the sparkling waters as you pass spectacular scenery and spot native birds against the backdrop of Adelaide.
Once you’ve disembarked we’ll head to the historic North and East terraces, where you can delve into Adelaide’s past and marvel at the stunning views before we head to lively Hutt Street, which is the food and drink heart of the city. From there, it’s on to the leafy eastern suburbs to escape the hustle and bustle of the city centre for a while and then on to the Mount Lofty Ranges for spectacular views from Glenelg right the way to the Gulf of St Vincent.
Afterwards, you’ll get to discover the quaint villages of Crafers, Stirling, and Aldgate, and we’ll make a pitstop at the Beerenberg Strawberry Farm so you can taste some local delights. We’ll also take a moment to explore the historic German settlement of Hahndorf, which is lined with traditional European eateries and pubs and lush greenery.
You’ll have plenty of time here to tuck into a traditional afternoon tea, wander amongst the charming cottages, and duck in and out of the collection of craft shops, artisan food stores, and inns.