- All snorkelling equipment including personal flotation devices in adult/child sizes
- Spectacular coral formations, colourful tropical fish, clams ... maybe meet a sea turtle!
- Onboard Marine Biology presentation/talk en-route to the reef
- Semi-Submersible tours with interactive commentary
- Glass Bottom Boat tours with interactive commentary
- Fish feeding and identification session with our Marine Biologist
- Underwater Observatory
- Use of Sundeck, Fresh Water Showers and Changing Rooms
- Morning/Afternoon Tea plus a full hot/cold buffet lunch with vegetarian options
- Tea/Coffee and drinking water is available free of charge throughout the day
- Access to reference materials on the reef
- German & French speaking crew are available to assist international visitors
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
The Great Barrier Reef is one of Australia’s most iconic attractions and one of the wonders of the world. The reef is located just off the Tropical North Queensland Coast of Cairns and is the home to more than 10 000 diverse and unique marine species. Join us on our Great Barrier Reef Day Tour as we discover the pure magic of the reef and its surroundings.
Our Great Barrier Reef Day Tour includes snorkelling, with all equipment provided, as well as guided coral viewing from the luxury of a glass-bottom boat. If snorkelling is not your main priority, feel free to sit back and take in the serenity of the reef and its surroundings. Whilst onboard, enjoy a buffet lunch, which includes a variety of delicious seafood.
You will have a total of four and a half hours of recreational time to spend out on the reef, which you may spend as you wish. Some of the activities on offer include snorkelling, guided coral reef viewing cruises from the glass bottom boat, free marine life touch tank and our underwater observatory (where you can view fish and coral during fish feeding presentation).
Whilst you are out on the reef, why not partake in a few of our optional activities? We have a variety of add-ons available for purchase, including sea walker diving, introductory dives, certified dives, guided snorkels and helicopter scenic flights. Snorkelling and/or diving the reef is truly spectacular, so why not take the opportunity to purchase a collection of professional photos.
Our Great Barrier Reef Day Tour offers spectacular coastal views and provides the chance to witness thousands of stunning marine life in the clear deep waters of Cairns.