- A focus on boutique wineries provides a personalised, intimate feel.
- Visits three boutique Hunter Valley wineries for local wine tastings
- Meet the people for whom winemaking is a passion and a way of life
- The tour tailors each day to suit the small group of travellers.
- Enjoy some of their other great local produce like cheese
- Includes tasty cafe lunch with a glass of wine or soft drink after
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR
Relax, get away from the city, and enjoy some fabulous wine and food in Australia's oldest wine-growing region. Just 2 hours north of Sydney, the Hunter Valley combines world-renowned wines with gourmet local produce and stunning countryside - all the makings for a fabulous, relaxing day.
This tour concentrates on the smaller, boutique wineries in this stunning area, where regional variations are even more prominent and the passion of the wine-makers is obvious. These wineries help bring the wine-making process to life, and you will enjoy private tastings with those for whom wine-making is their greatest passion.
You will be travelling in a small group with like-minded travellers and this environment will allow your guide to providing a flexible itinerary that can be customised to suit your tastes and adapt to your requests.
You will visit multiple boutique wineries that will give you personalised attention and of course, great wines. These winemakers will provide you with unique insights into the wine-making process and all about the Australian wine industry.
We'll enjoy a delicious cafe lunch with hot and cold options and a tasty glass of wine after. You'll also be able to taste local cheeses during a tasting, cross the Hawkesbury River and go through the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
There are plenty of reasons why this tour has been awarded the Best Tour in the Hunter Valley for many, many years!